Hensman Dining Facility (DFAC)
The DFAC Has Your Back
Looking for a quick bite? The Dining Facility is here to help. Come on in for a cheap eat.
Who can eat?
(Per LUKEAFBI 34-239)
- Dorm Residents
- Active Duty/DoD Civilians authorized on TDY orders
- Enlisted members on BAS
- Military heritage meetings
- Installation leaders (mil & civ) on a non-regular basis
- Dependent of E-4 and below in PCS status (bring orders)
- Dependent of deployed members (Mon-Fri dinner & weekends all day)
- Retirees (Sat-Sun)
- Foreign military members
What we offer
The Dining Facility offers cheap nutritious meals for anyone who is hungry.
The DFAC is open Monday-Friday: Breakfast 0600-0800/Lunch 1100-1300/Dinner 1600-1800
Saturday-Sunday (except UTA Weekends) and Holidays: Brunch 0700-1300/Dinner 1600-1800
UTA Weekends: Breakfast 0600-0800/Lunch 1100-1300/Dinner 1600-1800